Don’t Forget to “Refresh” Your Browser and Clear Your Cache!
Starting October 21, the Sterling Health Services website will look a little different and be even more secure. While you’ll still feel right at home, here are some important changes to the website.
Please note that during this transition, the Sterling website will be down from 10 pm Pacific time on October 18 until 6 pm Pacific time on October 20.
- Login Process: Starting October 21, the process has changed to login to your HSA, FSA or HRA account. These new security features help users know they are on the actual Sterling website and not a fraudulent look-alike site. Here is how it works:
- For existing online users, enter your username in the space near the upper left of the homepage and then click the orange “Sign In” button. You’ll no longer enter a password from the homepage. After you click “Sign In,” you’ll be directed to a page where you’ll be asked to set up new security features associated with your account. You’ll need to choose 3 security questions and answers, a security image (small photo used to identify you when you login) and a security phrase. Once done, follow the prompts to enter your password and login. You’ll have an option to skip the new security set-up for up to 30 days, but will be required to set it up after that.
- New online users who want to register their account for online access just click on “Register for Online Access” in the upper right section of the homepage and follow the prompts to complete the correct registration form. The new security set-up will be required for all new users to register their account.
- Navigation & Organization: While much of the navigation and information on the site is the same, we’ve organized the homepage to make it easier for individuals interested in health savings accounts and groups of employees who work with us through their employer to find the information they need and take advantage of our services.
- Forms & Documents: You’ll find that our forms and documents have a new look as well, including our new company logo. The content of the forms and documents is the same to make it easy for you to use these tools to manage your account needs.