Manage Your Account
Reasons to Choose Sterling
There are plenty of reasons why clients choose Sterling Administration. Here are just a few:
- Complete Product Portfolio: Sterling offers a full suite of products managed through a single sales representative or account manager, integrated online account management tools, and a team of benefits experts and customer service representatives. We provide administration services for HSAs, HRAs, FSAs, POPs and COBRA. We are experts in compliance services that include ERISA Wrap, Form 5500 Filing, non-discrimination testing, and PPACA related requirements.
- Benefit Solutions: Our Benefit Solutions service provides an online system designed to ease the burden of benefits administration for busy HR departments and help employees make informed benefits decisions quickly and easily. Features include:
- Online benefits enrollment with 24/7 employee access
- Automated carrier feeds
- Invoice reconciliation
- Provides reporting solutions required under healthcare reform
- Dedicated account management
- Bilingual translation available at the press of a button
- Integrated broker support
- Protected Health Information (PHI) and HIPAA liability protection
- SSAE 16 compliant security design
- Compliance Expertise: Sterling administration ensures industry and IRS compliance
for clients in a number of ways:
- A portfolio of compliance services, including PPACA Testing and PCORI Fee Calculation, ERISA Wrap, Form 5500 Filing, and nondiscrimination testing.
- Ongoing education regarding the Patient Protection Affordable Care Act (PPACA), IRS, Department of Labor and other regulatory changes impacting healthcare benefits.
- Medical bill paying services to ensure compliance, save money and avoid tax problems
- Debit card IIAS compliance
- Carrier Integration makes it easy for members to connect EOBs with HSA, HRA and FSA accounts.
- Sophisticated and integrated online enrollment, account management, and reporting tools for all products.
- Personal account management and customer service from Sterling sales, account management, benefits and multi-lingual customer service teams.
- ¿Se Habla Español? To support clients with predominantly Spanish or Spanish bi-lingual employees, Sterling offers a culturally relevant Spanish website, collateral, forms, welcome materials, and bi-lingual customer service representatives.
- Marketing support through educational websites, collateral, forms, email campaigns, and social media outlets.
- People across the company who understand the health benefits industry because they’ve been in the business for over 100 years (combined, that is). Sterling has been in business since 2004 and is successful in part because of a culture that puts people first – employees, clients and partners. It’s truly a family affair that our clients are pleased to join.