We ensure regulatory and industry compliance with every product we offer - HSAs, HRAs, FSAs, POPs, COBRA and self-insurance plans. New requirements under the Patient Protection Affordable Care Act (ACA) make our compliance expertise even more important to our clients in a number of ways:
- Clients can access a portfolio of compliance services:
- ACA Testing Services
- PCORI Fee Calculation
- Cadillac Tax Calculation
- Nondiscrimination Testing for Fully Insured Health Plans
- ERISA Wrap and Form 5500 Filing
- Ongoing education regarding the Patient Protection Affordable Care Act (ACA), IRS, Department of Labor and other regulatory changes impacting healthcare benefits.
- Medical bill paying services to ensure compliance, save money and avoid tax problems.
- Debit card IIAS compliance.
Our entire sales and account management team is a Certified Professional of the NAHU Healthcare Reform Certification Course. Members of our benefits specialist team are also certified in flexible compensation through the Employer's Council on Flexible Compensation program.